Tuesday, June 12, 2012

#POOPLOL

In my continuous journey of searching for Bible truth, and revising my worldview as I come across more, I have come to this realization: Though the Bible may be against making sexual jokes, I can find nowhere where it condemns the usage of poop jokes. 

In light of this fact, I hereby announce that poop jokes, shall officially be my new primary default source of humor when I can't think of something sufficiently ironic or outrageous.

(If you can find me a verse in the Bible that convincingly proves me wrong, you get a free pony)

Also, poop.
- Garrett Vandenberg

FULL BLOG POST COMING SOON. YAY

1 comment:

  1. "My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him" (Song of Solomon 5:4).

    http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0505/biblepoopquiz.html

    Also poop.

    ReplyDelete