Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MAGIC


I've been thinking about this a lot recently:

We all know that the two most magical animals on the planet (unicorns and platypi) were created as hybrids between other animals (duck/beaver, horse/norwall).



Since the conception of these two angelic beasts, the world has been a brighter place. But imagine with me for a moment, something even more magical than either the unicorn or the platypus. I present to you, the "platycorn". A combination of them both.

(Feel free to send me your own picture of a platycorn, but don't expect me to use it here, since I'm obviously the best artist that will ever exist in the history of this planet.)

There you are world, thanks to me you are a more perfect place. My only remaining goal in life is to hunt down a choice specimen of both of these wonderful speices and breed my very own flock of platycornen. I'm just not sure if I'll have to take a course in mythical husbendry first. I shall update you when I am more informed.

Post script:
I tried the name "unipus", but it sounded far more like a new gender than a magical animal with the power of rainbows and webbed feet. "Platycorn" is far more descriptive, and sounds flashier too.

No comments:

Post a Comment